Structural Technician - Experienced $75K+
Are you looking to join one of NZ's most respected medium sized consultancies who have just landed a massive long term contract on some of the most exciting projects around.
The Structural Team is looking for a Structural Engineer or Technician in Hamilton, where you will be involved within the key BIM functions of structural design and draughting of building structures, building design, structural review, certification and structural construction management.
This role will involve your expertise in:
- Working within a seismic design office on projects across New Zealand.
- Undertaking accurate drawings of projects with a range of complexity (proven Revit Structures & AutoCAD experience is what you will need)
- Experience with a range of Structural projects, working alongside the Civil's team there may well be the opportunity to get involved with projects here too.
You will be considered if you are currently in New Zealand with a work visa, permanent residency or NZ Citizenship.
To submit a confidential application please forward your details to Andrew Williams at CTR firstname.lastname@example.org
CTR are specialist recruiters with a strong Local Focus backed up with solid Global Networks . We have decades of experience working alongside people, finding the right fit within the right organisation.
We have a team of consultants working across New Zealand within the Engineering & Construction industries and we look forward to discussing career opportunities with you.
Australian Residency Required
Interested applicants should APPLY ONLINE or contact:
Please Quote Reference: AW2535641
Date Posted: 18/11/2017
- Advertiser: Construction and Technical Recruitment
- Date Posted: 18/11/2017
- Location: NZ - Other
- Residency: Not Required, Required
- Job Type: Full Time
- Sector: Engineering
- Ref No.: AW2535641