Byron Employment

Byron Employment. Over 129,941 Jobs Australia Wide.

Fire Engineer - Intermediate/Senior

Auckland CBD based
Exceptional team and career prospects
Are you working for the best in the business?

This established local Fire Engineering consultancy are specialists provide first class engineering solutions to clients in New Zealand and the wider Asia-Pacific region. A respectable local business they benefit from plenty of repeat business and are involved in interesting projects across various sectors including healthcare, institutional and high-rise commercial/residential developments.

Due to continued success and growing demand for their fire consulting services they now seek a switched-on Intermediate or Senior leveFire Engineer to join their successful team. Your core responsibilities will provide services including fire safety system design, audits and risk assessments, preparing building consent fire engineering documentation, smoke simulation and hazard management and performance based fire engineering.

You will ideally have between (4 -10 years experience) with a Master of Fire Engineering and be able to demonstrate previous experience in the above areas. Experience of CFD software such as CFAST and Fire Dynamic Simulator should be in your skill-set, but if not I would still like to hear from you. You will need to possess very good communication skills (both written and verbal), be able to interact confidently with colleagues and clients to deliver solutions and projects effectively. 70% of your time will be spent on technical delivery and the remaining 30% assisting the graduates and junior engineers.

This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible. Its a great role and opportunity for an ambitious Fire Engineer to further their career with an industry leader. A very competitive salary and benefits package including a performance based bonus will be provided for the right candidate. If Auckland is not your preferred location please still get in touch as there is flexibility to where you could be based (Wellington or Christchurch).
  
Email your updated CV to chrisstory@ctrecruitment.co.nz or for further information or a confidential discussion on this opportunity please call Chris Story on 09 2154055 or 021 2771973.

Australian Residency Required

Interested applicants should APPLY ONLINE or contact:

Email:

Please Quote Reference: 2401830

Date Posted: 20/11/2017

weather.forecast.com.au

Quick Jobmail

Job Summary

  • Advertiser: Construction and Technical Recruitment
  • Date Posted: 20/11/2017
  • Location: NZ - Auckland
  • Residency: Not Required, Required
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Sector: Engineering
  • Ref No.: 2401830

Quick Job Search

Favourite Jobs